Posted: October 20th, 2022
Due Week 4 and worth 290 points
This assignment can be a 3-5 minute video OR a 2-4 page written paper (your choice). See instructions below for further details.
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Please choose ONE of the following companies to research for this assignment or you may choose to write about the company you currently work for.
BUS475 Company List
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of three to five (3-5) minutes OR write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of your company, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success (i.e. competition, economy, weather, technology).
2. Suggest 2-3 ways in which the primary stakeholders (i.e. employees, consumers, suppliers, stockholder) can influence the organization’s profitability.
3. Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with your company.
4. Submit a reference page with at least three (3) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or Strayer Writing Standard format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
If you choose to submit a video, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a maximum three to five (3-5) minute dynamic video on the topics detailed below. Alternatively, you may submit a two to four (2-4) page paper (excluding reference & cover pages) instead of the video submission.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the Kaltura video tutorial found in your online course shell
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the rubric.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.