Posted: June 5th, 2022
· When electrons exit photosystem 2 what is the source from which replacement electrons are obtained?
· In what photosynthetic reaction dose carbon dioxide combine with RuBP?
· In what eukaryotic cell structure dose Krebs cycle and electron transport occur?
· What is the cell reaction that begins with glucose and ends with pyruvic acid called?
· How many NADH are formed in the Krebs cycle from a typical respiratory reaction that begins with glucose?
· How many ATP molecules can a cell produce from a single NADH that passes through electron transport?
· In what cell reaction dose co-enzyme, A combine with the 2-carbon “acetyl” fragment?
· By what cell division process are human sperm cells produced?
· What meiotic event involves the fusion of homologous chromosomes during meiotic prophase 1?
· Describe the mitotic chromosome alignment anaphase.
· What major event happens during the “S” phase?
· What is the typical number of chromosomes in human?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.