Posted: June 13th, 2022
I attached 3 previous papers with instructors notes what was wrong. It has to be modified per his suggestions and put as a final paper. The sources are still the same.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
Assignment 4: BIOTECHNOLOGY PAPER
Due in week 9 and worth 150 points
In this assignment, you will integrate new material written specifically for Assignment 4, with appropriately-edited material from Assignments 1, 2, 3, to form a coherent final paper. Please organize your paper into sections corresponding to the following requirements:
- Introduction. Introduce your biotechnology using appropriately-edited excerpts from Assignments 1 and 2. Explain what the technology accomplishes, as well as your interest in it.
- Biological basis. Using appropriately edited material from Assignment 2, provide a full and complete description of exactly how the technology works, as well as the key biological principles that underlie the technology.
- Social and ethical implications. Using appropriately-edited material from Assignment 3, provide an analysis of the social and ethical implications of your chosen biotechnology. Use an honest-broker, even-handed approach, without disclosing your personal opinion..
- Personal viewpoint. In this section, use what you’ve presented in the previous sections of your paper to explain and justify your opinion about the technology. This will provide a final summation and conclusion. [Note: do not bring up new issues in this section. Instead, refer to issues you’ve covered. If you think of new issues, then add them to one of the earlier sections].
Use at least 4 quality resources in this assignment. You must have a reference section which contains an SWS reference to all of your sources. Additionally, you must provide in-text citations (in SWS format) to your references in the body of the text. Integrate all sources into your paper using proper techniques of quoting, paraphrasing and summarizing, along with your in-text citations.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Double-space your paper. Use standard margins and fonts. Also, follow any additional formatting instructions provided by your instructor.
Objectives evaluated by this assessment:
- Categorize a wide range of organisms, from single-celled to multi-celled organisms.
- Describe how organisms acquire and utilize both energy and material.
- Describe the cell cycle, cell reproduction and control.
- Investigate DNA and gene expression as well as technologies based on our understanding of them.
- Discuss interactions between organisms in ecosystems.