Posted: September 13th, 2022
Due Date : March 7, 2018
Using your selected publicly traded corporation from Assignments 1 – 4, and identify a corporation which you would like to work or are currently working.
Research the corporation on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
You will do a 15 minutes presentation to the Board of Directors of the corporation. Develop an eight to twelve slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes or record a video based upon Assignments 1 through 4. You may choose to compare your chosen corporation and to another corporation you would like to work or currently working. You will make recommendations to the Board of Directors based upon your analysis and decision on why the corporation remains or is not a good fit for you.
Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success as a competitive employer in the industry.
1. Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
2. Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
3. Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
4. Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
5. Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
6. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.