Posted: June 13th, 2022
Write a paper based on the knowledge base, critical evaluation, and decision-making needed for a breast and cervical cancer screening program. Please at least 4 of the following citations:
1. Sabek, E., Saleh,G., &SalemH. (2017).Annual Screening Mammograms and its Relation to Breast Density. International Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences, Vol 6, Iss 11, Pp 83-90
2. Musa, J. Achenbach, C.J., O’Dwyer, L.C., Evans, C.T., McHugh, M., Hou, L., & Jordan, N. (2017). Effect of cervical cancer education and provider recommendation for screening on screening rates: A systemic review and meta-analysis. Plos One, 12(9). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0190661
3. Nardi, C. Sandhu, P., & Selix, N. (2016). Feature Article: Cervical Cancer Screening Among Minorities in the United States. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 12, 675-682. doi:10,1016/j.nurpra2016.08.036
4. De Jesus, M., & Miller,E.B. (2015).Examining Breast Cancer Screening Barriers Among Central American and Mexican Immigrant Women: Fatalistic Beliefs or Structural Factors?. Health Care For Women International,36(5), 593-607. doi:10.1080/07399332.2014.973496
5. Oppong, B.A., Dash, C., Coleman, T., Torres, T., & Adams-Campbell, L.L. (2016). Time to Diagnostic Evaluation After Mammographic Screening in an Urban Setting. Journal of Women’s Health (15409996), 25(12), 1225-1230. Doi:10.1089/jwh.2015.5661
6. Edgar, L., Glackin, M., Hughes, C., Mary, K., & Rogers, A. (2013). Factors influencing participation in breast cancer screening. British Journal of Nursing, 22(17), 1021-1026.
7. Lim, J. (2010). Linguistic and Ethnic Disparities in Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening and Health Risk Behaviors Among Latina and Asian American Women. Doi: 10.1089/jwh.2009.1614
8. Battaglia, T. A., Roloff, K., Posner, M. A. and Freund, K. M. (2007), Improving follow-up to abnormal breast cancer screening in an urban population. Cancer, 109: 359–367. doi:10.1002/cncr.22354
10. Lantz, P.M., & Mullen, J. (2015). The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program: 25 Years of public health service to low-income women. Cancer Causes & Control: CCC, 26(5), 653-656. Doi:10.1007/s10552-015-0565-9
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.