October 14th, 2022
Process: For the expository essay, you will complete the following steps:
- Choose a topic:
- Create a plan of action:
- Research the topic:
- Choose the organization of your essay: Choose between cause and effect, problem and solution, or sequential organization types.
- Create a thesis statement:
- Draft the essay:
Stylistic details: All essays must meet the following requirements:
- Include 1000-1500 words.
- Write in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
- Include one-inch margins on all sides.
- Use double spacing (top-to-bottom every page, to include above and below titles and centered words).
- Include an APA title page (for all essays) and reference list that includes all of the sources used in the essay.
- Include a header.
- Include page numbers (upper-right corner only).
- Adhere to APA convention and documentation style
- At least one source is required. All sources used must be cited.