finance power point
Your boss wants you to provide an evaluation of the following in a PowerPoint:
- Proprietorship, partnership, corporation, charter, and bylaws
- Limited Partnership, limited liability partnership, and professional corporation
- Stockholder wealth maximize market, and capital market maximization
- Money market, capital market, primary market, and secondary market
- Private market, public market, and derivatives
- Investment bank: financial services corporation, and financial intermediary
- Mutual fund, and money market fund
- Physical location exchange, computer/telephone network
- Open outcry auction and dealer market automated trading platform
- Production opportunities and time preferences for consumption
- Foreign trade deficit
Your target audience should be your direct supervisor or management team. Explain each of these topics in broad terms.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics.
Please provide a Word document with “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraph or bulleted lists. Clearly mark the Word document with correct header to your PowerPoint.
Support your presentation with scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT and DOC.
Your PowerPoint should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas. The PowerPoint should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to University’s Academic Integrity Policy.