Posted: June 4th, 2022
this assignment has two parts.
Once you have identified a diverse population (the population and health issue : African American and Diabetes )
develop an educational program, event, orpiece of literature that promotes wellness and disease prevention. If you choose an educational program or event, be sure that you outline the basic content of the program or event, and how you would structure it. If you choose a piece of literature, be deliberate in the points you highlight. Be sure that your choice is appropriate for the population.
For an educational program or event, you will prepare and submit an outline of the content and structure. For a brochure or pamphlet, you will prepare and submit the brochure or pamphlet.
For the second part of the assignment, you will explain how you developed your educational program, event, or piece of literature, and address any barriers to disease prevention and health promotion for the population.
In this section of the assignment:
· Explain the reason you choose the educational strategy you did. Why is it an effective strategy for the population?
· Describe cultural barriers to disease prevention and health promotion in the population. This might include things such as CAM, language, religious beliefs and so on.
· Explain how your educational strategy can help overcome some of the barriers you described.
· Evaluate how well health promotion and wellness strategies positively impact health outcomes and health disparities at the local, national, and global levels (Florida, USA). Can you find evidence that health promotion and wellness strategies have had a positive effect on health outcomes and health disparities at the local, national, and global levels?
· Support your work with valid scholarly resources (cannot be older than 5 years)
· APA format, 5 pages
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.