Posted: October 9th, 2022
I’m looking for your help for a graph theory problem related, it includes some :
– Problem modelling using IBM CPLEX.
– Linear programming.
– Writing the problem model in a IBM CPLEX .mod file and test it.
– Modelling the problem using graph theory, and writing its linear problem.
– Implementing the LP in a .mod file, using tables (i.e : adjacency matrix..).
– Test the models using : Peterson’s graph, complet K6 graph, bipartite graph, 4-level binary.
The problem is attached. I hope my introduction was as clear as it should be.
The problem should be delivered in a .docx (word) file with the detailed report.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.