Posted: August 14th, 2022
This section engages students in applying new concepts while developing and testing new skills through hands-on exercises, labs, role playing, and modeling. Please complete the Lab 1 before taking the Lab 1 assessment.Learning Objectives Upon completing this lab, you will be able to:
Please answer the below lab question and for the lab report with the screen shots please
Lab #1 – Assessment Worksheet Configuring an Active Directory Domain Controller Course Name and Number: _Questions 1. Why would an administrator want to use the MAP Toolkit?
2. Based on the results of the MAP inventory you performed in the lab, which operating system was installed on the TargetWindows02b server?
3. Based on the results of the MAP inventory you performed in the lab, which desktop and server software was installed on the TargetWindows02b server?
4. Which tasks, other than the ones performed in this exercise, can administrators use the MAP Toolkit to perform?
5. Which utility is used to transform a standalone Windows Server 2012 R2 system into an Active Directory domain controller?
6. What is the importance of SafeModeAdministratorPassword when using PowerShell to install and configure Active Directory?
7. What considerations should you take into account when choosing a domain name?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.