Week 5 Report
April 23rd, 2022
Download GAD.xlsx data set here. It shows graduate program admission decisions (Yes: 1 and No: 2), GRE score and undergraduate GPA for twenty-five students.
- Examine if the given data is suitable for the application of linear discriminant analysis.
- Create a linear discriminant function predicting admission decisions.
- Comment on the classification accuracy.
- Predict the admission decision given GRE score = 690 and GPA = 3.2.
- Perform logistic regression analysis for the data.
- Compare the classification accuracies of both methods.
- Submit a 3–4 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- The relevant Minitab output should be copied to this document.
- Name your document BUS7205_W5_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.