Posted: September 12th, 2022
· Explain the primary and secondary medical diagnoses and all signs and symptoms commonly associated with this (these) medical condition(s).
· List treatment approaches, theories models of practice and articulate their appropriateness as it relates to the individual client.
· List at least 4 statistics obtained from research regarding the medical diagnoses (e.g., symptoms, prevalence, prognosis, medication(s) )
· Explain the role Occupational therapy plays and the role/role delineation its practitioners play in the health care setting of where your case study is taking place, i.e., hospital, out-patient, pediatrics, etc.
· Engage in the consultative process with persons, groups, programs, organizations, or communities in collaboration with inter- and intra professional colleagues:
· Create a clinical picture of patient based on performance areas, performance skills, and body functions (utilizing the OTPF 3rd ed. and data from the case study) by making a table grid and describing each area.
· Explain the progression of adjunctive to purposeful activity. Allocate Write 2 LTG (one needs to be an educational goal) and 1 STG for each LTG. The goals should directly relate to the problems.
· Describe a designed 45-minute treatment session time for each component (e.g. 10 minutes for described adjunctive activity, 30 minutes for described purposeful activity)
· Incorporate into the designed treatment session an understanding understanding/learning derived from evidenced based practice research and the teaching/learning process plus describe and/or demonstration of knowledge of the use of technology in practice, which must include:
Ø Electronic documentation systems
Ø Virtual environments
Ø Telehealth technology
· Incorporate patient/caregiver training by demonstrating the principles of the teaching-learning process using educational methods and health literacy education approaches:
Ø To design activities and clinical training for persons, groups and populations
Ø To instruct and train the client , caregiver, family, significant others and communities at the level of the audience
· APA format. Submit a PowerPoint slides formatted paper, which should be free of spelling and grammatical errors. Utilize resources learned in course and library orientation.
APA style format and content
Ø Introduction/Cover page: tabs, centering, page numbers, organization of headings as per APA style
Ø Font size, paragraph organization, headings, use of paraphrase and citations are accurate.
Ø Content is a clear, well organized topic by paragraphs: introduction, body, conclusions.
Ø Reference page in alphabetical order with correct format for reference. All references within 10 years.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.