Competency Final Paper
you will provide an extensive summary of the corporation’s/team’s current situation in regards to the organizational behavior topics you’ve selected to discuss. You will evaluate the corporation/team and provide suggestions for improving their organizational behavior. This project may take the form of a paper.
As indicated above, this final project submission can be in any format that you feel best conveys the information about the organization/team. Regardless of format selected, you will provide the following information:
- The name of the corporation you will be using as the basis for this project
- The organization’s purpose or mission statement
- The organization’s industry
- The name(s) and position(s) of the person/people interviewed (indicate as much pertinent information (e.g., length of service with company, previous roles in the company, educational background, etc.).
- A summary for each of the concepts you discussed during the interview(s)
- An evaluation of each of the concepts based on information discussed in this course, including, but not limited to, the following:
- The theoretical foundation of each concept
- How each concept manifested itself in the organization/team (evidence)
- Effects of each concept on the organization/team
- Did each concept manifest itself as what you read in the course suggested it would?
- Does that organizational behavior aspect propel or hinder the organization/team in achieving is mission?
- Was the organization/team using the Organizational Behavior principles effectively? What evidence is there of this?
- A suggestion/recommendation (or multiple as the case may be) for the organization/team on how best to proceed, improve, and/or change based on your evaluation. Think about the following questions as you complete this section of the project:
- What alternatives are there to the situation(s) you encountered?
- How would you implement the suggestion(s) if you were in charge of the organization/team?
- How would you communicate this information to the organization/team?
- What would you expect the results of the suggestion(s) to be?
The final submission needs to include citations and references in APA format