Module 05 Assignment – Accreditation, Licensing, and CertificationScenarioYou work in the medical records department at Rasmussen Hospital. In a recent meeting, your manager advised that your department is going to merge with the physician staffing/credentialing department. This merger means that you and your coworkers will become involved in the physician staffing/credentialing process. Your manager asked you to develop a PowerPoint presentation that she could use to teach the staff about the differences between accreditation, licensing, and certification for the facility and its providers.InstructionsCreate a PowerPoint presentation that your manager could use to teach the staff about the differences between accreditation, licensing, and certification for the facility and its providers.
- Your PowerPoint should explain the following:
- Accreditation for healthcare facilities
- Licensing for providers and healthcare facilities
- Certification for providers
- Differences between accreditation, licensing, and certification
- Your manager advised that the PowerPoint presentation should:
- have a title slide
- have at least four (4) content slides
- be well-organized
- be written using proper spelling and grammar
- reflect professional tone and vocabulary
- include APA formatted in-text citations and have a References slide
When developing a PowerPoint slideshow, you should be mindful of how you layout your content. The slides should present key points, arranged logically, without extraneous information contributing to a cluttered look.